Boca Raton Burn Injury
A serious burn can leave both physical and emotional scars that impact the victim's quality of life forever. If you were burned due to a defective product, negligent property maintenance, or another preventable accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your injury.
Unfortunately, you will likely be met with resistance from the insurance company or at-fault party when you file the claim. This is where the Boca Raton burn injury lawyers at Donaldson & Weston can help.
Our burn injury attorneys will investigate every detail of your case to determine whether you have grounds for a claim and who is liable for your damages. Our legal team has many years of experience in settlement negotiations and litigation. We have won numerous six- and seven-figure payouts for clients throughout Florida. Call 561-299-3999 to set up a free case assessment.Types of Burn Injury Cases We Handle in Boca Raton
Burn injuries are common in Florida and throughout the United States. Tens of thousands of people are hospitalized every year with burn injuries, many of whom require skin grafts or amputation. A burn can happen almost anywhere—at home or in your car, at the store or at work.
At Donaldson & Weston, we are well-versed in the laws that govern burn injury claims, and we will tailor our investigative approach and legal strategies to the unique facts of your case. Below are a few types of burn injury claims that our attorneys handle in Boca Raton:
- Electrical Burns: Electrical burns can be particularly devastating because they often cause subdermal damage. In addition to the immense pain and scarring, electrical burns may result in brain injuries, heart complications, and damage to other organs.
- Chemical Burns: Exposure to bleach, ammonia, pool chlorine, and automobile battery acid can result in severe burn injuries. The attorneys at Donaldson & Weston can assess your case to find out if another person or company is liable for your medical bills, lost income, and other injury-related costs.
- Car Accident Burns: If you were burned in a vehicle that caught fire in an accident that another driver caused, you should not have to pay for the resultant medical bills out of your own pocket. Our Boca Raton burn injury lawyers will help you fight for the full compensation you are owed.
- Gas Explosion Burns: A significant percentage of burn injuries occur due to exploding gas lines, gas heaters, and gas stoves.
- Burn Injuries Due to Fire: Cooking accidents, fireworks, outdoor fires, and cigarette fires can all be deadly. Victims who are fortunate enough to survive often suffer devastating burn injuries.
- Scalding Burns: Nearly 1 in 3 reported burn injuries involves scalding, which can occur due to direct contact with a hot beverage or steam.
At Donaldson & Weston, we have seen firsthand just how physically and emotionally devastating a serious burn can be on the entire family. Our Boca Raton burn injury lawyers will relentlessly fight for the compensation that you need to pay for surgeries, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages you have incurred. Send us a message using our Contact Form or call 561-299-3999 to arrange a free initial consultation.