Boynton Beach Bicycle Accident Lawyers
It takes little more than a few moments of careless driving to cause a devastating collision. While car accidents are always traumatic, they can be especially catastrophic when a cyclist is involved. Bikes provide zero protection from forceful impacts, and even the most expensive helmet on the market is no match for a motor vehicle traveling at just 15 or 20 mph.
Because cyclists are so vulnerable, they are likely to incur significant damages in the event of a collision. The financial impact of sustaining unanticipated injuries can threaten an entire family’s security for years to come. There are also physical and emotional challenges that can endure for many weeks and months following the wreck.
If you are recovering from injuries sustained in a bicycle accident, you may be able to secure compensation for all the resulting damages by filing a personal injury claim against those liable for the incident. To determine if your case has merit, contact Donaldson & Weston.
Our bicycle accident lawyers will answer all your questions regarding the claims process and help you decide the best way to proceed. Call 561-299-3999 to schedule a free case evaluation with a personal injury lawyer in Boynton Beach.Questions Your Bicycle Accident Lawyer Might Ask During the Initial Consultation
Hiring a personal injury lawyer to assist with your claim means you will not have to navigate complicated legal proceedings on your own. In fact, the team at Donaldson & Weston will be happy to handle all correspondence with the opposing party so you can focus on more important matters.
To ensure your case gets off to a strong start, though, it is wise to prepare for the initial consultation. Consider the answers to the following questions before meeting with us so we can provide the most comprehensive counsel possible:
- What can you remember about the accident?
- What have you been told about the accident?
- Did police conduct any chemical tests and/or make any arrests at the scene?
- Did you get the names and contact details of any eyewitnesses?
- Have you had contact with an insurance adjuster yet?
- Is there a chance the opposing party could argue you are partially liable? For example, were you following the rules of the road prior to the accident?
- Did you receive medical care from first responders? If not, how much time passed before you visited a doctor after leaving the scene?
- What is your current employment situation?
- Have you posted anything about the accident or your recovery on social media?
- How have the injuries affected your everyday life?
- How have the injuries affected your loved ones?
If you sustained serious injuries in a bicycle accident and want to sue the negligent driver who caused it, turn to Donaldson & Weston. Our personal injury attorneys will handle the logistics of your claim so you can focus on your health. Call 561-299-3999 or use our Online Contact Form to set up a free consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer in Boynton Beach.