Boynton Beach Boating Accident
Waterways may be a lot more spacious than roadways, but acting with reasonable care when operating a boat is just as important as doing so when driving a motor vehicle. In fact, exercising caution may be even more important on the water given the risk of drowning.
Despite the dangers of boating, though, you can find negligent operators in virtually every waterway in Florida. The Sunshine State is a haven for watersports, and its breathtaking coastline attracts both responsible and reckless operators alike. That means even if you're incredibly safety-conscious, you could still end up in a serious accident caused by someone in a nearby vessel.
If your family was involved in a boating accident and you're struggling to cope with the financial impact, contact Donaldson & Weston. We require no money upfront, and we do not charge a retainer to those who want to take advantage of our legal services. Call 561-299-3999 to schedule a free case evaluation with a personal injury lawyer in Boynton Beach.Questions Your Florida Boating Accident Attorney may ask During the Consultation
Seeking legal counsel from Donaldson & Weston from day one will allow you to focus on your health because we will handle all the logistics of your case. We will identify the potentially liable parties, gather evidence of fault, track the damages, negotiate with the opposing party, and handle all correspondence with the insurance adjuster on your behalf.
Because we take such a hands-on approach to building winning claims for our clients, you can expect to be relatively hands-off; however, you can ensure your case gets off to a strong start by preparing for the initial consultation. One of the best ways to do so is by considering the answers to the following questions:
- How many vessels were involved in the accident?
- Did anyone besides those involved witness the incident? If so, did you get their contact information?
- What happened in the aftermath? Did law enforcement personnel conduct any chemical tests or make any arrests?
- Have you spoken to an insurance adjuster yet? If so, have you provided any recorded statements?
- Is there a chance the other parties involved will argue that you were at least partially responsible?
- How long after the accident did you seek medical care? What kind of treatment have you received in the weeks or months since?
- What is your prognosis? Have you reached maximum medical improvement?
- How much work have you missed while recovering?
- Have you posted anything about the accident on social media?
- How have your injuries affected your everyday life?
- What kind of impact have your injuries had on loved ones? Has anyone had to miss work in order to care for you?
If you want to sue a negligent boater in Florida, turn to Donaldson & Weston. Our boating accident lawyers are passionate about helping the injured put their lives back together. Call 561-299-3999 or use our Online Contact Form to set up a free consultation with one of our compassionate personal injury attorneys in Boynton Beach.