Loxahatchee Wrongful Death Attorneys
It is impossible to assign a dollar value to a human life. Anyone who recently lost a loved one would agree that no amount of compensation will make coping with the loss any easier.
If you relied on the deceased for financial support, though, filing a successful wrongful death claim may be the only way to continue providing for your family. To determine if you have grounds for such a claim, turn to Donaldson & Weston.
Our strategic personal injury lawyers will review the circumstances of your relative’s passing to identify all potentially liable parties so you can hold them financially accountable. We will do everything in our power to negotiate for a settlement that allows your family to maintain its standard of living. Call 561-299-3999 to schedule a free case evaluation with one of our compassionate wrongful death attorneys in Loxahatchee.What Will Happen During My Initial Consultation?
Facing any kind of legal issue can be stressful, but meeting with a lawyer shouldn’t be. Our wrongful death attorneys know the emotional toll that an unanticipated death can have, and we will do everything we can to put you at ease from the moment you enter our office.
We will use the first meeting to get to know you and determine if your family has grounds for a claim. After the initial consultation, we will take over and handle all the logistics of your case, from gathering evidence to interviewing witnesses to negotiating with the opposing party.
You can ensure the claim gets off to a strong start by preparing for this meeting. For example, consider the answers to the following questions:
- Why do you suspect negligence played a role in your loved one’s death?
- Do you have any proof of fault, wrongdoing, or malicious intent?
- Have you spoken to any insurance adjusters regarding the incident, and if so, have you provided any recorded statements?
- What kinds of contributions did the deceased make to the household?
- What kinds of costs have you incurred as a result of the accident?
- Who is the personal representative of the deceased’s estate?
- How much time passed between the date of death and the date on which it became apparent that negligence may have played a role?
- Have you posted anything about the case on social media?
Once we determine that you have grounds for a claim, we will then go over possible strategies for pursuing the compensation you deserve. Although we cannot promise to achieve a particular outcome, we will discuss the various directions in which the case might go and whether we think a trial is likely. Most wrongful death claims are resolved before going to court, but we will prepare as if we are going to trial so your case is as strong as possible.Discuss Your Claim with a Wrongful Death Attorney in Loxahatchee
If you want to file a wrongful death claim in Florida, turn to Donaldson & Weston. We have recovered several multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of our valued clients. Call 561-299-3999 or fill out our Contact Form to schedule a free consultation with a wrongful death lawyer in Loxahatchee.