Martin County Personal Injury
Life is unpredictable—and this fact is never more apparent than after an unexpected injury or the loss of a family member. If you or someone you love was hurt by another person’s or company’s negligent actions, you have the right to bring a claim for any damages that you and your family have incurred as a result.
The Martin County personal injury attorneys at Donaldson & Weston will assess your case for free and help you determine the best way to proceed. With many years of experience in settlement negotiations and litigation, our injury lawyers have the knowledge, resources, and skillset to guide you and your family through this difficult time. Call 561-299-3999 today to set up a free initial consultation.How Soon Should I Hire a Personal Injury Attorney After an Accident?
The aftermath of a serious injury or death in the family is a traumatic time. It can seem impossible to concern yourself with bringing a claim, but if you wait too long to take legal action, important evidence may be destroyed or otherwise become unavailable. Also, there are steps you must take over the days and weeks that follow an injury or the loss of a loved one to give your claim the best chance of success. Overlooking any one of these steps could prevent you from recovering fair compensation.
This is where the Martin County personal injury lawyers at Donaldson & Weston can help.
Our injury attorneys will perform an investigation into your case right away—before valuable evidence becomes unavailable. We will make sure you take the necessary steps to improve your claim’s chance of success. Our lawyers will handle all correspondence with the insurance company and help you avoid mistakes that would harm your claim such as:
- Providing a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster;
- Publishing posts on social media sites that could be used against you;
- Admitting fault;
- Lying to the insurance company;
- Putting off your medical evaluation;
- Failing to follow your physician’s instructions;
- Overlooking valuable evidence; and
- Leaving future damages and non-economic damages out of your claim.
If you represent yourself, the insurance company might assume that you would accept a low settlement and would not be willing to take your case to trial. But insurance companies in Martin County and throughout Florida know that the injury attorneys at Donaldson & Weston are always willing to take a case to trial if our client is not offered a fair settlement. We have a reputation for tough litigation, and we will aggressively fight to get you fairly compensated as soon as possible.How Much is my Personal Injury Claim Worth?
The thought of navigating complicated legal proceedings while recovering from serious injuries can seem unbearable. This is why many accident victims wonder if filing a personal injury claim is even worth it. Unfortunately, the longer you wait to initiate the proceedings, the more difficult it may be to win your claim.
The Martin County personal injury attorneys at Donaldson & Weston can review your case for free, answer your questions, and help you make informed decisions. Although we cannot estimate your potential recovery before performing a thorough investigation, we can help you understand the potential outcomes of your case and the steps we will take to maximize the value of your claim.We Will Help You Avoid Unnecessary Disputes, Delays, and Complications
If you’ve ever had to resolve any kind of legal issue, you may already know that disputes, delays, and complications can arise for a variety of reasons. When you turn to Donaldson & Weston for representation, though, you can be sure we will use all the resources at our disposal to streamline the proceedings.
For example, we will apply legal pressure as needed to secure critical evidence in a timely fashion. We will then use this evidence to build a strong claim so the opposing party is less likely to dispute it. And if any issues do arise despite our best efforts, you can have peace of mind knowing that we will do everything in our power to overcome them as quickly as possible.Our Impressive Case History Speaks for Itself
At Donaldson & Weston, our Martin County personal injury lawyers have helped hundreds of accident victims and their loved ones recover the compensation they deserve. We have also secured several multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts.
We like to think our track record of success speaks for itself, but if you’re still unsure whether you’ve found the right law firm, here are a few other facts to know about us:
- We value each and every client’s business, regardless of the total value of their claim;
- We always provide clients with a direct means of contact and respond to any inquiries in a timely fashion;
- We limit our scope of practice to personal injury law so we can stay up to date on the relevant statutes and case law, which enables us to provide the most comprehensive counsel possible;
- We have extensive experience resolving claims involving a wide array of accident scenarios including motor-vehicle collisions, slip and falls, and boating accidents;
- We prepare every case for trial, even if a settlement is the expected outcome;
- We understand the physical, emotional, and financial stress that serious injuries can place on both accident victims and their loved ones; and
- We work closely with clients during every stage of the proceedings, keeping them fully informed along the way and ensuring their cases get the attention they deserve.
Our attorneys and support staff are truly in a league of their own. We are passionate about what we do and will relentlessly represent you through every stage of the proceedings.Discuss Your Claim With a Personal Injury Attorney in Martin County Today!
You should not have to pay for medical bills and lost wages due to an injury that another person caused. To discuss your case in a free initial consultation, call our office today at 772-266-5555 or use our Contact Form to reach us online.