Port Salerno Personal Injury
It’s never easy to bounce back from a severe injury or the loss of a family member. Beyond the stress and mental anguish, your financial security may be in jeopardy. The Port Salerno personal injury attorneys at Donaldson & Weston understand the hardship you are facing, and we are here to help you fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.
Our injury lawyers have the knowledge, resources, and legal strategies to take on large corporations and insurance companies. We will aggressively represent your interests and will make sure you are treated fairly during every stage of the claims process. Call 772-266-5555 for a free initial consultation.Types of Cases Our Port Salerno Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
No two personal injury cases are exactly alike. It is critical that you find an attorney who has successfully handled cases like yours and who is willing to take your case to trial if necessary. The lawyers at Donaldson & Weston are talented settlement negotiators and experienced litigators who offer exceptional legal representation in a variety of personal injury cases including those arising from:
- Car Accidents
- DUI Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Product Defects
- Wrongful Death
- Pharmacy Errors
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Elder Abuse
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Bike Accidents
Our Port Salerno personal injury lawyers offer free, no-obligation consultations. We will review the evidence you have gathered, provide answers to your questions, offer legal advice, and explain the steps we will take to give your case the best possible chance of resulting in a fair settlement.
You should come prepared to your case evaluation with:
- A written description of what happened;
- Medical documentation;
- Contact information of your healthcare providers;
- Paystubs, tax returns, and other documents related to your income;
- Receipts and invoices for expenses arising from your injuries;
- The accident report;
- Any other evidence of negligence, liability, and damages you have gathered;
- Contact information of witnesses and any person or entity involved in your accident;
- Any correspondence you have had with insurance adjusters or defendants; and
- A list of questions to ask our personal injury lawyers.
Your injury lawyer will ask a series of questions to determine if you have sufficient grounds for a claim and what needs to be done to give your claim the best chance of success. These questions will include:
- What factors contributed to your accident?
- Did you contribute to the accident in any way?
- Have you spoken to the insurance adjuster or defendant about your accident or injuries?
- Have you already visited a doctor for a medical evaluation?
- What types of injuries did you suffer?
After your consultation, our personal injury attorneys will get to work to strengthen your claim. We will perform a comprehensive investigation of your case, talk to witnesses, gather evidence, arrange expert witness testimony, handle correspondence with the insurance company and defendants, and help you fight for the compensation you deserve.Call 772-266-5555 to Discuss Your Case with a Port Salerno Personal Injury Attorney Today!
The accident lawyers at Donaldson & Weston are here to answer your questions and help you and your family navigate the claims process. Contact us online or call 772-266-5555 to arrange a free, no-risk initial consultation.