Royal Palm Beach Car Accident Attorneys
Getting hurt in a motor-vehicle collision can make every aspect of life exponentially more stressful. Mounting medical bills can threaten your financial security, missed work will derail a promising career trajectory, and the emotional impact of the trauma might cause you to alienate loved ones when you need them most.
Although no amount of compensation will restore your health and vitality, a sizable settlement can relieve much of the stress you are facing so you can focus on your wellbeing. If you were hurt in a wreck and want to hold the liable party financially accountable, turn to Donaldson & Weston.
Our Royal Palm Beach car accident attorneys have assisted hundreds of clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Call 561-299-3999 to schedule a free case evaluation with one of our strategic injury lawyers.How Soon Should I Hire a Royal Palm Beach Car Accident Attorney?
There is always a lot to do in the aftermath of a crash. Fortunately, you do not have to handle any of those steps alone.
If you hire a lawyer as soon your condition stabilizes, you can focus on your health while the case proceeds through the claims process. Your attorney can:
- Review the circumstances of the wreck to determine liability;
- Locate and interview eyewitnesses;
- Obtain any available video footage of the collision;
- Gather photographic evidence of the scene;
- Consult with accident reconstruction experts;
- Obtain the official police report;
- Track all applicable damages;
- Calculate a fair settlement amount;
- Negotiate with the opposing party on your behalf; and
- Protect your best interests by handling talks with the insurance adjuster.
You may be able to strengthen your case by calling a lawyer as soon as possible. A seasoned attorney can gather time-sensitive evidence and make sure you do not miss critical deadlines along the way. Your lawyer can also prevent you from making mistakes early in the proceedings that might affect the outcome of your case.How Much Is My Case Worth?
Because every car accident is different, the process of calculating damages is specific to each claim. At the end of the day, there is no universal formula for determining damages. The potential value of your claim will depend on dozens of factors including:
- The severity of your injuries and whether they are permanently disabling;
- The extent of any emotional trauma;
- The extent of any property damage;
- Your total lost wages;
- Your potential earning capacity;
- The way the injuries are affecting your loved ones;
- The strength of any evidence against the liable party; and
- Your own percentage of fault.
If you were hurt in a collision with a reckless driver and are ready to talk about the accident, turn to Donaldson & Weston. After evaluating the circumstances of the crash, we will help you determine the most strategic way to proceed. Call 561-299-3999 or fill out our Contact Form to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury attorney in Royal Palm Beach.