West Palm Beach Car Accidents
There’s no disputing that people who are seriously injured in motor-vehicle collisions face considerable physical, emotional, and financial hurdles. Lost wages, rehabilitation costs, and other expenses can add up quickly. There are also non-economic damages to consider such as pain and suffering, scarring and disfigurement, and loss of consortium. Fortunately, victims and their families may be able to recover compensation for these damages by filing a claim against the party responsible for the crash.
If you were hurt in a wreck that was not your fault, turn to Donaldson & Weston to determine the most strategic way to proceed. As soon as you call our office, we will talk with you honestly about your claim and begin creating a plan to pursue the compensation you deserve. Call 561-299-3999 to schedule a free case evaluation with one of our West Palm Beach car accident lawyers.What Should I Bring to My Initial Consultation with a West Palm Beach Car Accident Lawyer?
During the initial consultation, your injury attorney will ask questions about the collision to determine if you have grounds for a claim. If the circumstances of the wreck in which you were involved warrant a claim, you can expect to discuss potential strategies for pursuing compensation.
You can streamline the earliest stages of building your case by bringing certain documents to the consultation including:
- • The official police report;
- • Written statements from eyewitnesses;
- • Medical records;
- • Hospital bills;
- • Your auto insurance policy;
- • The other party’s auto insurance information;
- • Any correspondence you have had with insurance adjusters on either side;
- • Receipts for any expenses associated with treating the injuries or repairing damaged property;
- • Time-off requests for work;
- • The names and contact information of all other motorists and passengers involved;
- • A summary of what happened in your own words;
- • Any photographs of the wreckage; and
- • Any available dash cam footage or surveillance recordings of the incident.
You should not have to worry about paying legal fees at a time when your family may be struggling to cover just the necessities. That’s why at Donaldson & Weston, we will not charge any attorneys’ fees unless we secure a settlement or verdict on your behalf. The initial consultation is absolutely free.Speak with a West Palm Beach Car Accident Attorney Today!
If you sustained injuries in a collision with a drunk, distracted, or reckless driver, turn to Donaldson & Weston for unparalleled legal guidance during every stage of the claims process. We have assisted hundreds of clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Our lawyers will do everything in their power to help you recover the maximum settlement, and they will not hesitate to take your case to trial if the insurance company refuses to cooperate. Call 561-299-3999 or fill out our Contact Form to schedule a fee consultation with one of our West Palm Beach injury attorneys.