West Palm Beach Personal Injury
An accident that occurs in a fraction of a second can cause injuries that affect your life for weeks, months, or even years to come. If you have to miss work to recover, the loss of income could threaten your financial security in as little as one week. Even if you are able to return to your job at some point, you may have to work months of overtime to catch up on bills.
Fortunately, you may be able to recover compensation for your lost income, medical expenditures, and other injury-related losses by bringing a claim against the party who is responsible for your injuries. The West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers at Donaldson & Weston can evaluate the circumstances of your case to determine if you have grounds for such a claim.
Our entire team of accident attorneys is dedicated to providing the legal advice you need and the personalized attention you deserve. Call 561-299-3999 to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in West Palm Beach.What Should I Look for in a West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer?
Most victims of personal injury and wrongful death have never needed to hire an accident attorney, so they don’t know what to look for when seeking legal counsel. The initial consultation is your opportunity to determine if a lawyer would be a good fit for your case.
Below are a few qualities to look for during your face-to-face meeting with a prospective lawyer. You can expect all of these qualities as a client of Donaldson & Weston:
- Compassion: Accident victims are incredibly vulnerable. The best personal injury lawyers not only conduct themselves professionally but also treat their clients with the utmost compassion and empathy throughout the proceedings.
- Honesty & Integrity: An honest accident lawyer will never promise to achieve a particular outcome but rather will explain potential outcomes and gather the evidence needed to give your claim the best chance of success.
- Pragmatism: Some personal injury claims are far more complicated than others. Regardless of your case’s intricacies, your personal injury attorney should be upfront when discussing the potential outcomes of your case based on the available evidence and the relevant laws.
- Experience: Look for a West Palm Beach injury lawyer who has successfully resolved cases that are similar to yours. For example, if you were hurt in a boating accident, you do not want to hire a lawyer who focuses solely on workers’ compensation or medical malpractice.
- Accessibility: Questions, concerns, and issues are inevitably going to arise over the course of the proceedings. When they do, will your attorney be happy to take the call directly, or will you have to call the office and leave a message? Since you cannot predict what kinds of questions might arise and when, it is wise to hire a lawyer who provides a direct means of contact.
If you sustained debilitating injuries due to another person’s negligence, contact Donaldson & Weston. You should not have to pay for healthcare expenses and lost income resulting from an injury that another party caused. Call 561-299-3999 or fill out our Contact Form to schedule a free case evaluation with an accident lawyer in West Palm Beach.