Over Millions in Verdicts & Settlements For Our Clients
$12 Million Boating Accident
$7 Million Automobile Accident
$3.7 Million Slip and Fall
$3.5 Million Motorcycle Accident
$2.5 Million Pedestrian Accident

What can I recover for a Florida hit-and-run injury?

If you've been involved in an automobile accident in the state of Florida and the other driver left the scene, basically what's known as a hit and run, you still will have a claim if you have uninsured motorist coverage. If the person left the scene and the police were unable to find the person, then that would be most likely your only insurance claim against your own insurance for uninsured motorist coverage. However, the amount of recovery that you'll be able to receive will be the same. You'll still be able to recover for past medical bills, future medical bills, past lost wages, future lost earning capacity, past pain and suffering, as well as future pain and suffering.

What Our Clients Say
The attorneys at Donaldson & Weston helped me get an amazing result on my case. Obviously I’ve been through a lot physically but I feel better now and the money really helped my family. When I was riding my bicycle I was hit by a truck that wasn't paying attention. I am not the suing type, but I would definitely hire this firm again. - M.P.
After my accident, i felt like I was being pulled in a bunch of different directions. I really didn't know what to do and all I wanted was someone to shoot me straight. The lawyers at the firm were so honest and definitely pointed me in the right direction. The staff was professional. I think it’s great that only attorneys work on my case, it definitely made me feel comfortable - D.L.
After my accident happened I waited to hear back from the insurance company for about 6 months. I just felt like they kept jerking me around. They even told me not to hire an attorney because it would mean less money in my pocket. I couldn't wait any longer because my bills were out of hand. I hired this firm and they were solid. I got a great result without having to go to court. - S.C.