Over Millions in Verdicts & Settlements For Our Clients
$12 Million Boating Accident
$7 Million Automobile Accident
$3.7 Million Slip and Fall
$3.5 Million Motorcycle Accident
$2.5 Million Pedestrian Accident

What if the cause of my Florida car accident is not clear?

In the state of Florida, if you've been involved in a car accident the cause of the accident may not be clear. That's an issue of comparative negligence or an apportionment of fault. So what we look at is to preserve all of the evidence. Hire an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible after the crash. Try your best to preserve all the evidence, including taking pictures or video of the vehicles that were involved. Make sure that you contact the police to do a police report. And even though it may not be 100% the other driver's fault or 100% your fault, the issue of comparative negligence or apportionment of fault will determine the value of your case.

What Our Clients Say
The attorneys at Donaldson & Weston helped me get an amazing result on my case. Obviously I’ve been through a lot physically but I feel better now and the money really helped my family. When I was riding my bicycle I was hit by a truck that wasn't paying attention. I am not the suing type, but I would definitely hire this firm again. - M.P.
After my accident, i felt like I was being pulled in a bunch of different directions. I really didn't know what to do and all I wanted was someone to shoot me straight. The lawyers at the firm were so honest and definitely pointed me in the right direction. The staff was professional. I think it’s great that only attorneys work on my case, it definitely made me feel comfortable - D.L.
After my accident happened I waited to hear back from the insurance company for about 6 months. I just felt like they kept jerking me around. They even told me not to hire an attorney because it would mean less money in my pocket. I couldn't wait any longer because my bills were out of hand. I hired this firm and they were solid. I got a great result without having to go to court. - S.C.